Your use of STACKROUTE’s services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by STACKROUTE under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and STACKROUTE. “STACKROUTE” means NIIT LIMITED a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956., whose registered office is at registered office at 8, Balaji Estate, 1st Floor Guru Ravi Das Marg, Kalkaji New Delhi – 110019. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on mere usage of the website http://www.stackroute.in/:
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term STACKROUTE shall refer to NIIT LIMITED and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.stackroute.in and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by STACKROUTE.
- STACKROUTE may terminate a User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. STACKROUTE may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of STACKROUTE. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to STACKROUTE. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from STACKROUTE. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. STACKROUTE is a registered trademark of NIIT LIMITED. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from NIIT LIMITED.
- STACKROUTE does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- STACKROUTE does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through STACKROUTE's Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. STACKROUTE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- STACKROUTE shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- STACKROUTE may change or discontinue any aspect of its Web site at any time, including its content or features. STACKROUTE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will STACKROUTE be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use STACKROUTE's Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold STACKROUTE harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. STACKROUTE disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- STACKROUTE makes no warranty that :
- the Site will meet your requirements;
- the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to STACKROUTE. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. STACKROUTE reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that STACKROUTE is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. STACKROUTE is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. STACKROUTE is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Unless expressly provided otherwise by STACKROUTE, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to STACKROUTE through or in association with the Site shall be considered non-confidential and STACKROUTE's property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to STACKROUTE, the visitor of the Site agrees to a no-charge assignment to STACKROUTE of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. STACKROUTE shall be free to use, copy, publish or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to the visitor of the Site.
PERMISSION TO USE INFORMATION/MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy, limited portions of the materials published by STACKROUTE in this web site for the sole purpose of using material/information contained therein for personal informational and non-commercial use only. Except in connection with personal informational and non-commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, adopted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of STACKROUTE or the applicable copyright owner. Any other use of materials/ information on this Web site, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of STACKROUTE is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from STACKROUTE. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute arising out of the use of this website or in connection therewith shall be governed by Laws of India and New Delhi Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.
Payment Gateway means and includes any of the following for the purpose of this Agreement:
- Transecute Pvt. Ltd.
- Eliteral Payment Gateway Payment-Gateway-India.com
- Team VII Payment Gateway CitiBank
- HDFC “Amendment” means amendment made by STACKROUTE in the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Our payment mechanism is completely secured, backed by Verysign’s 128 bit SSL encryption technology. All payments of transactions regarding any services or products offered by STACKROUTE shall be through ICICI Bank; where Subscription Fees accrues it shall be payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) issued by the STACKROUTE to the User.
The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, he shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of the STACKROUTE on the dispute. In the event of STACKROUTE’s deciding the dispute in the User’s favour, the STACKROUTE shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User free of interest.
Any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the STACKROUTE shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User.
StackRoute is an NIIT initiative to produce the world’s best full stack programmers. It aims to create multi-skilled, and multi-disciplinary programmers who can become key members of high-performance teams in top notch product engineering companies, start-ups, and IT firms.
TOLL FREE: 1800 102 9036
117, 1st Floor, 7th Block, Kormangala Industrial Layout, Opposite Raheja Arcade, Above SBI Bank, Bengaluru – 560 095.